Monday, October 29, 2007

Thing # 23 The End- The Beginning

OOPS, I was going to title this post the END but it isn't the end, it the Beginning!! I feel like I am almost as smart as my 10th grader! Hey that could be a game show!! I say "almost" because I have only scrapped the surface of the technology that he is using daily without much thought. It has been a eyeopener in a good way in that I have learned about so many things that are out there that can make my job easier and more enriching. Tagging is everywhere if you look, almost every website has a tag search feature. How much easier could it get than that? More information is being fed to me in one day than I could read in a week, a month!! I intend to continue on with my newfound interest and use my new skills to just get out there.

No comments: